Created February 9, 2020
Gametomes.com stores information about your visit to our website to analyze how users interact with our content which allows us to optimize the user experience.
- Comments When entering a comment on our website we collect an email address, nickname and website (optional). This is collected to help identify spam.
Web users have the opportunity to correct and update personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information indefinitely in order to provide you with our services. If you would like to correct and update, retract or access your personal data, please send an email request to [email protected]
Collection of information from web users without their knowledge (Cookies)
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Allow you to comment with social network logins
- Help us continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
Google AdSense, Google Analytics & YouTube
We have a number of Google products running on our website. Google collects personal information through Gametomes.com based on your user settings.
For info on how to opt out of Google’s personal data collection, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Gametomes.com uses Google Analytics to track user interaction with our website and also works with Google AdSense to display ads with more personalization.
Gametomes.com uses various ad networks to display ads on our website. Cookiees work with our ad networks to personalize ads .
Disclosure of Information
Gametomes.com does not disclose, sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information or email addresses with other parties. However we disclose impersonally identifiable aggregate statistics relating to our web visitors to current or potential advertisers upon request. (e.g. number of visitors over time and regional location.)
We are a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. Our participation does not influence our content, but it helps offset the costs involved in providing you with free information.